Manager – Assurance (Customer & Industrial Products)
We are looking for individuals to join our rapidly developing Assurance practice, at Manager level, who have 12-18 months experience of operating at this level in their home country. Ideally we are looking for individuals with relevant experience in similar Consumer and Industrial industries.
This role will provide you with:
• Experience of leading a highly prestigious account
• Exposure to senior management & partners of the firm
• Exposure to current thinking in Corporate Governance & Risk Management
• Leading implementer for International Financial Reporting Standards
• Exposure to high profile complex & judgmental issues
• CA / ACCA / CPA qualified with broad ranging audit experience including planning, controlling & completing a diverse range of assignments
• 6 - 7 years audit experience preferably in the field of oil & gas, engineering & construction
• Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues & clients at all levels
• A proven track record of establishing & maintaining strong relationships
• A proactive approach to problem solving & delivering client solutions
• Strong project management skills & experience of working on large group audits
• A grounding in International Accounting Standards- UK GAAP / IFRS would be an advantage
• You will have a key management role on audit assignments where you will utilise & further develop your knowledge & skills.
• You will gain exposure to working on a wide variety of clients & potentially allow you the opportunity to gain exposure to special work.
• You will also be involved with: training, managing & appraising staff.
• You will be focused & initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential).
• You will be able to work autonomously without the need for day to day direction.
About the Company
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services..
PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or ‘Lines of Service’ – Assurance, Tax, and Advisory – we work with our clients from business start ups to the world’s leading organizations – to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the ‘Central Cluster’ and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 2500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.