After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Manager – Procurement, Production & Quality Assurance
Manager - Procurement, Production & Quality Assurance - Corporate Marketing
Responsible for ensuring the cost efficient and smooth delivery of high quality brand and corporate marketing collateral by supporting brands and Alshaya with procurement, quality assurance and print production activities.
1. Responsible for Supplier Management & Quality Assurance
* Communicate tender opportunities and parameters to suppliers.
* Negotiate supplier rates for art work and material production based on brand forecasts.
* Work with suppliers to ensure continuous improvement of production processes and collateral quality.
* Recommend changes to supplier agreements / preferred supplier list and obtain approval as per LOA.
* Collate and review forecasted marketing collateral from brands for the year in line with marketing calendars and plan purchasing and production requirements accordingly. (including bags, uniforms, Gift Vouchers)
* Capture feedback from Brands and conduct quarterly Q.A. assessment of suppliers against negotiated rates and SLAs.
2. Responsible for Print Production
* Manage the purchase and production of key marketing materials with preferred suppliers according to SLAs and against brand marketing calendars.
* Liaise with Artwork studio to ensure smooth production process.
* Pro-actively communicate production issues to brands and line manager.
* Resolve production issues in the most cost effective and timely manner.
* Establish procedures to distribute store materials to cross country distribution centres/warehouses for brands to allocate into stores.
* Build and manage professional relationships with external partners.
Skills and Experience:
* 7 - 10 years experience managing print production programs, in the marketing/advertising field.
* Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Exceptional project management skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Proficient in computers with strong skills in MS Office Excel.
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the worlds most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Victorias Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshayas stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.