After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Manager – Safety, Security and Environmental Protection
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Employer is a reputable MNC FMCG organisation.
Implement, manage and coordinate all Safety, Security and Environmental programs and processes at Operations Site/Plant to ensure safe working places at the Plant, prevent asset losses, guarantee compliance with local regulations and relevant policies.
SSE Management System
1. Establish and maintain SSE management system to manage product quality and plant safety , security and environment protection in a way, which ascertains continuous improvement of quality and SSE KPI's (e.g. GMP, accidents).
2. Define and implement a Safety, Security and Environment Protection policy which fully respects corporate as well as local requirements in order to provide: safe working conditions and, through this, reduction of accidents and increase of safety awareness of all employees.
3. Ensure that specific risk assessments (e.g. operation interruption, roaster safety, dust explosion) are performed to minimise accident risks and prevent asset losses. In addition, provide quick and cost-efficient issue solution.
4. Based on risk/opportunity analysis, ensure implementation of meaningful environmental standards/policies to ensure that KFI Operations Site is acting as a responsible citizen in society.
SSE Measurement and Control
5. Measure safety and environmental performance, initiate corrective actions as appropriate and follow up on their effectiveness.
Training and Coaching
6. In line with KFI Operations strategies and local SSE requirements, ensure environmental and safety awareness throughout the Plant organisation through organization and conducting required trainings and coaching.
7. Control and manage SSE budget by ensuring that all safety, security and environment protection measures and actions are taken in the most cost efficient way.
Salary 20-25,000 SAR permonth plus Benefits and Bonus
About the Company
GI International is a premier recruitment consultancy based in Dubai, with an impressive record of placing high caliber professionals across a wide range of organisations regionally.
Retained by blue chip companies and governments, we’ve earned a reputation for successfully delivering high levels of client service & recruitment solutions in a timely and cost effective manner.
Every company is different, every job unique. So we make it our business to understand yours: allocating a dedicated consultant or account management team to understand your culture, commercial goals and strategic objectives.