Manager – Worksite Marketing (RBD)
• Develop worksite marketing strategy
• Set sales targets for the worksite marketing team
• Size and setup the worksite marketing team
• Fully develop worksite marketing with trained staff
2. Main duties:
• Plan, develop and implement customer acquisition strategies for worksite marketing to achieve banks corporate objectives.
• Responsible for identifying and executing on opportunities to acquire new customers targeting universities, employer payrolls in Government/other Government entities and Large Corporate, product offerings and services as well as re-enrolling and adding additional products and services to existing clients.
• Responsible for commissioning the assessment of catchment area of each branch and determination whether the branch can reach minimum number of targeted customers and revenues in the next 3-4 years. Liaise with Regional/Branches Managers to grow client base to ensure that branches achieved their set targets.
• Responsible for the development of a business case for the branch footprint implementation and preparation.
• Determination of the timings and locations where worksite marketing is required (university campuses at beginning of the year, etc...).
• Calculation of the worksite marketing requirements and development of a business case for worksite marketing implementation.
• Accountable for ensuring all Bankdhofar products and services are aggressively and competitively positioned through all BankDhofar branch network/channels.
• Training, Development, Motivation, Guiding and attrition control of teams to accomplish set business targets.
• Any other task to be assigned by Head of Retail Sales.
A candidate should be a Bachelor Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and marketing, OR Diploma holder in Business Management, Customer Services, Marketing and sales with a minimum of 7 years.
• Any nationality preferable Omani
• Should have excellent sales skills.
• Should have Banking Products knowledge .
• Should possess excellent leadership and decision making skills.
• Should possess and excellent interpersonal skills with immaculate appearance with a strong empathy in cliental relationship with pro-active approach and good positive attitude
• Should be able to meet deadlines and targets maintaining absolute control of risks
• Should be a strong bilingual candidate in Arabic and English
• Should possess effective communication skills (Oral and Verbal)
• Should be self motivated, initiative, innovative and dynamic
About the Company
About the Company
Established on January 1 1990, Bank Dhofar is an Omani commercial bank wholly owned and managed by Omanis. With successive years of constantly setting new standards in banking, BD has attained an impressively expanding network of 50 operational branches and 89 ATMs.
Through an international network linked by advanced technology, BD provides a comprehensive range of financial services that encompass personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; and other activities.
Its Board of Directors & Management Team consists of eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businesspersons, etc. The Bank has strengths in both retail and corporate banking and is committed to adopting the best industry practices internationally in order to achieve excellence.