This position is closed or expired.
See other Power Engineering jobs
Manufacturing Lead – Engineering – Aerospace
Al Ain, UAE
Reporting to the General Manager
CANDIDATES ONLY APPLY WITH AEROSPACE EXPERIENCE.
The Manufacturing Engineering Lead is responsible for the transformation of the requirements to the operational production process design and the definition of the required manufacturing technology. This will be executed through the leadership of an appropriate integrated product team.
Key Performance Indicators
• Build-up, coordinate and manage a qualified integrated product manufacturing engineering team
• Teams deliver on time and within budget to specific requirements.
• Create, execute a detailed project plans and specifications for the production process
• On time delivery
• Research, assess, specify and install ‘state-of-the-art’ manufacturing technologies.
• Competitive Capability
• Implement the right combination of lean tools and techniques to manage and control production through the plant.
• Increase in throughput.
• Reduction in Cost
• Improvement in quality or performance
• Develop and implement and qualify detailed production methodology.
• Delivery of an accurate and efficient production data pack
• Identify training requirements to support each project.
• Capable and effective staff
• Define the composite production project, consisting of
• Define process design
• Specify manufacturing technologies to be used in production
• Production layout to achieve optimum manufacturing performance (including minor tooling processes)
• Highlight Budgetary requirements including specific costs
• Define series of parts in composite materials
• Ensure adequate tooling & resources exist to carry out the functions of the Operations Group
• Develop Manufacturing Processes for the production of Composite components, including tooling requirements and process definition.
• Prepare of requirement specifications and the procurement of tooling and Capital Equipment for Composite product manufacture
• Work alongside the Technical Design Team to operate R&D activities and support of the Manufacturing Workforce
• Raise and coordinate design Change Requests.
• Develop of new methods and lean processes
• Coordinate the manufacturing engineering Integrated product team.
• Assist in the training of staff where appropriate
• Manage the continuous improvement of production processes
• Support the recruiting efforts for a qualified manufacturing engineering team
• Very good understanding of Composite Techniques (filament winding and / or composite layup)
• Experience in Composite Process Development
• Experience in working with materials such as carbon fibre, kevlar and silicone
• Knowledge of technical drawing/3D modeling
• Knowledge of advanced manufacturing methods (advanced methods for the deposition of composite materials, e.g. automatic tape laying)
• Knowledge of composite material characteristics
• Knowledge of the principles of industrial analysis, the principal planning techniques and configuration control.
• Knowledge of the principles/systems for production quality control
• Use of basic computer tools (Office Automation S/W and database management)
• Knowledge of ERP Systems such as SAP
• Knowledge of CATIA, DELMIA and ENOVIA
• Economic awareness
• Capability of interacting with external, international environments
• Ability to work as part of a team, capacity to analyze and summarize
Educated to Degree Level in engineering.
• Able to work effectively in a group in a team member role
• Participation in significant development programs for products of a good technological level (minimum 5 years)
• Very Good Experience of conducting route cause analysis of production problems
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.