After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Samsung Electronics Company Limited
By coordinating with the vendors/distributors and Accounts department, as well as generating report, the job holder will fulfill the need of the division in terms of tracking expenses.
* Timely creation of Marketing projects and campaigns
* Timely creation of Remittance for Approved Marketing activities
* Creating PP, EO and PR as per ERP system requirements and ensuring the timely approvals of Activities
* Consolidating activity based marketing forecasts from departments and tracking the actual expense based on forecasts
* Update Marketing Budget Sheet Expenses tracking
* Update Budget (MDF/SGE) analysis reports on monthly basis
* Generate activity-wise reports on monthly basis
* Follow-up for invoices and evidences with vendors/ distributors for approved activities and follow-up for their payment with Accounts Department.
* Following up and tracking of vendors/ distributors submission of invoices and evidences. Follow up with customers and finance for timely feedback and remittances.
* Support role in the marketing activities such as promotions, distributor conventions, exhibitions, etc.
* Track competition marketing activities (press ads etc…)
* Reporting directly to Head of Retail Marketing
Essential Skills and Experience:
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
* Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skilfully.
* Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
* Quality management—the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Judgment—the individual displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
* Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
* Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
• Experience, Education and Licensure:
* Marketing Experience of 2-3 years
* Bachelor in Marketing or relevant disciplines
* Good communication skills especially good written and spoken English is absolutely a must.
• Language Skills:
* Fluency in Arabic language is not a must, but will be an advantage.
* Ability to communicate and respond to common inquiries from sales and logistics department, customers, or members of the business community. Ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts.
About the Company
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2009 consolidated sales of US$116.8 billion. Employing approximately 188,000 people in 185 offices across 65 countries, the company consists of eight independently operated business units: Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, Digital Imaging, Semiconductor and LCD. Recognized as one of the fastest growing global brands, Samsung Electronics is a leading producer of digital TVs, memory chips, mobile phones and TFT-LCDs.