Marketing Executive – Bobbi Brown, Jo Malone & La Mer
Estee Lauder Companies
- Assist Marketing Manager in managing marketing team and on developing, planning, presenting and implementing brand marketing objectives and strategies in line with global Brand guidelines including market interpretations to improve or maintain competitive market share.
- Formulate and present local marketing objectives specifying the Brands’ long term strategy.
- Develop and implement local marketing calendar
- Work to achieve planned mix of business in all major products categories – working with business managers to understand category analysis.
- Assists Marketing Manager in managing marketing activities associated with new door and market launches.
- Works closely with marketing manager on marketing presentations
- Assists in determining discontinuations and price increase recommendations for existing products and price for new products.
- Work closely with PR team to understand their plans and events and reviews PR reports
- Assist Marketing Manager in ensuring that the brand image and position is maintained properly in accordance with corporate standards through regular reviews with Marketing Manager / field visits and through creation of local collateral
- Liaising with NY and marketing team in regards to the ME & India websites. Working with NY on monthly brand and product information updates and refreshes. Work with digital to maximize online possibilities
- Manage a competitor analysis on a regular and consistent basis; competitor support in store, launches, advertising.
- Manage live chats with digital manager
- Reviews P and L on a monthly basis with the marketing & brand team
- Work with marketing and sales team and forecasters
- Work with business managers to reduce obsolescence
- Supports management of ROIC analysis for any newness and promotions – build action plans from this that feedback to the brand manager
- Works with business managers to understand category analysis and impact of newness and promotions.
- Drives pricing strategy through regular and consistent reviews and plans; working alongside the business management team
- Check and manage IMW
- Assist Marketing Manager in supervising new product launch strategy. Ensure presentation to field force and retailers on timely basis.
- Coordinate with consumer communications to gather feedback from customers
- Conducts regular store visits to monitor brand activity versus competitor, roll out of marketing campaigns and to understand top doors
- Seek locally relevant CSR initiatives
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years Marketing in a retail / cosmetics / luxury goods or FMCG arena
- Must possess strong analytical skills, as well as excellent computer skills, including in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Experience in handling multi-task.
- Accountability in current role for decision making
About the Company
About the Company
Founded in 1946, this technologically advanced, innovative company has gained a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality. Our products come with a promise to uphold the finest standards of excellence. Through extensive research and stringent product evaluation, we are pleased to bring you skincare, makeup and fragrance products that are both gentle and highly effective.
Estée Lauder products are sold in more than 135 countries and territories. In the U.S., they are available in better department stores and specialty stores and online.