Marketing Executive (Conference)
• The role requires an experienced marketing professional to manage campaigns for a portfolio of B2B conferences, confex, summits in a variety of industries, including but not limited to healthcare, IT, hospitality, finance, HR, energy and utilities, retail, logistics, etc. As an Assistant Marketing Executive, you will assist the Conference Manager and/or Conference Producers in the implementation of the conference marketing and PR plans and strategies in order to maximize awareness, increase delegate/sponsor participation as well as to business and revenue targets. Assist in any research, database building and all onsite activities at the conference.
• Assist in the delivery of tactical marketing and PR campaigns to support the conference strategies and achieve specific business objectives
• Assist in the development of the conferences through database building, research and enhanced conference offerings
• Assist in the day to day management of external support agencies including printers, design, marketing, PR , photography and media
• Assist in the production of all marketing collateral across a range of regional and international conferences from my client portfolio
• Develop innovative marketing campaigns, tools and activities
• Track responses and analyze click-through and enquiry results generated from the marketing campaigns
• Pass on the marketing leads and click-through data to sales teams
• Develop the event website and update the website content on a regular basis
• Ensure updates are accurate and keep to design templates
• Source, negotiate, create new and manage and develop the existing relationships with leading media companies, press and industry associations
• Put together a post event report for each event
• Create and develop marketing plans, campaign schedules and ensure timely implementation of all the online and offline activities.
• Segment the data in the CRM system.
• Assist in the management and running of onsite activities including press conferences, press days and media centres
• Ensure the identity guidelines are adhered to by internal departments and external agencies
• Ensure all marketing collateral is professionally produced, of the highest quality and reflects conference and corporate guidelines
• Filing of photographic library for each of the exhibitions
• Distribution of Marketing collateral and liaising with post office services
• Liaising with other internal departments
• Work as per instructions of the Group Conference Manager and Conference Director whilst following the laid down policies and guidelines.
• Formal education in a business, and a marketing management degree or related disciplines.:
• Formal qualification in a business, and or marketing management degree or related disciplines, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a marketing oriented role preferably within the exhibition/conference/events sector.
• Experience with working and managing external agencies eg: marketing and PR would be preferable
• Strong project management/multitasking skills required
• Good written and verbal English
• Arabic would be an advantage
• Competent in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint Lotus Notes
• Strong analytical marketing skills required.
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.