Marketing Manager – Esprit
Al Futtaim Group
ESPRIT is a globally recognised fashion brand offering the latest trends and designs.
With over 50 stores located around the GCC this is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic work environment and get involved in the expansion and future growth of this exciting brand.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager, to be based in our Dubai operation. The key purpose of this role isÂ to market and promote the ESPRIT brand across the GCC through media advertising, advertorials, PR, special events and promotions, working with ESPRIT UK to ensure marketing is on brand and using expertise of the local market to exploit the best available opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include -
* Events / Sponsorship
* New store openings / re-launches
* Website management
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced and creative Marketing Manager, with a proven track record in the region.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience -
* Bachelor Degree in Marketing / Business or related field* Digital and online activation awareness
* Minimum of 5 years in a marketing or business related discipline in retail marketing
* Minimum of 2 years in the GCC region
* Proven experience in customer and market research
* Experience working with external agencies, events, PR and advertising
* Fluent Arabic and English languages
* You must be very self-motivated, constantly seeking out new marketing opportunities and thinking creatively about how to achieve maximum cost-effective exposure in a brand-consistent manner. Liaison with store teams is key to understanding the local complexities and cultural sensitivities of the local markets that the brand currently operates in.
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.