Marketing Manager – Exhibition and Conferences
A Leading Exhibition, Conferences And Event Management
Responsibilities: The roles of exhibition /event managers is to identifying potential business, researching, writing, planning and running all aspects of exhibitions on behalf of a client or own organisation. They work on public events, trade and industry exhibitions, product launches, company events and private events such as weddings..etc. As well as planning an event/exhibition in advance, he / she should be present during the event to deal with any issues as they arise.
Description : Work activities:
1. Developing Exhibition / Event concept.
2. researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
3. Propose and implement ideas to enhance the profile and profitability of products .
4. Prepare budgets/forecasts and management of costs.
5. producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
6. Liaise and co-ordinate activity with the operations, sales, ad production, multi media and publishing teams as relevant .
7. Market Knowledge.
8. Read publications relevant to the market .
9. Engage with the market and effectively utilize and share knowledge across the team.
10. Demonstrate full product knowledge and effective use of this knowledge in ex prom and vis prom activity
11. Successfully target the key visitor groups.
12. Planning exhibition hall layouts and activities programme such as workshops, seminars and demonstrations.
13. Researching suitable venues and ensuring all necessary equipment is available.
14. Selling stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors.
15. Seeking and securing sponsorship.
16. Designing anything from online registration forms to floral arrangements.
17. Arranging insurance cover and ensuring legal, health and safety requirements are adhered to.
18. Coordinating caterers, stand designers and equipment hire.
19. Organising car parking facilities, security, first aid and catering.
20. Promoting the event and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures.
21. Supervising the dismantling and removal of stands
Education : Bachelors Degree
Approximately 5 years of sales and Marketing experience in the Exhibition and Conferences industry.
Experience with a company in a related company sector.
Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
About the Company
About the Company
A leading exhibition, conferences and event management company focused on bringing high exhibitions and conferences to Oman.