Marketing Manager – Exhibitions
- Working closely with the Senior Show Manager on the development of tactical marketing plans for the assigned portfolio of exhibitions.
- Research, develop and implement tactical marketing plans for the assigned exhibitions in collaboration the relevant stakeholders
- Manage all online activity including the development and execution of an appropriate Search programme
- Ensure all marketing collateral is professionally produced
- Arrange barter agreements with appropriate publishers and agencies
- Management of all external marketing support agencies
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and ensure targets are met
- Regular performance reporting to the Head of Exhibition Marketing
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Degree in Marketing is required
- Minimum 4 years experience in Marketing or Marcoms
- Wide exposure to marketing related practices and precedents
- Proven track record of using research and analysis to develop insight-driven marketing & communications programmes
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Above & below the-line-communications experience (including data-driven DM, advertising, online etc.)
- Extensive experience in briefing and managing agency partners
- High degree of numeracy
* Exhibitions industry experience
* Middle East experience
* Marcoms agency experience
* Arabic language is an added advantage
Organised, efficient, excellent attention to detail, responsive, can handle pressure and work to tight deadlines, ability to prioritise workload, team player and good command of English (both written and spoken)
About the Company
About the Company
Messe Frankfurt is one of the world’s three largest trade fair organisers, with 467.5 million Euros in sales in 2011 and 1,725 active employees worldwide. The Messe Frankfurt Group has a global network of 28 subsidiaries and approximately 50 international Sales Partners, giving it a presence for its customers in more than 150 countries.
In 2011, Messe Frankfurt organised 100 trade fairs, of which more than half took place outside Germany. Messe Frankfurt also operates one of the world’s largest exhibition grounds in Frankfurt.
Messe Frankfurt’s legacy of more than 760 years of organising exhibitions, congresses and conferences means that we are uniquely well-placed to assist our many customers in achieving their business goals.