Marketing Manager – MENA
Our client, an international construction and project management firm, and the leading Construction Management Company in Northeast Asia, expanded their operations into the MENA region 4 years ago. They now look to appoint a Marketing Manager to strengthen their business development capacity and secure new projects within the MENA region.
Reporting to the Managing Director – MENA, this role is responsible for the following:
• The identification, evaluation and marketing of new construction projects for the MENA region from a financial and strategic perspective.
• Preparation of project budget and monitoring the return on investment and finance performance (budget vs actual) of potential projects.
• Conduct market intelligence and undertake market analysis for construction projects for the region and determine market positioning in terms of differentiation and competitive analysis.
• Analysis of opportunities and joint ventures for potential construction projects.
The attributes we seek include:
• Degree qualification with a minimum of 7 years of marketing experience in the Middle East North Africa region.
• Proven experience in winning projects in the Middle East and the MENA area.
• Excellent strategic and operational marketing and presentation skills
• Possess proven records of winning large PM projects
• Have worked for large foreign PM companies and held high ranking positions in a marketing/business development capacity.
• Experience in working in the Middle East with demonstrated business networks.
• The ability to think laterally, strong character and personality, strong communication skills, and the ability to work effectively both independently and under pressure to meet deadlines will all be highly regarded.
To register your application for this exceptional opportunity, please apply now online.
IMPORTANT: Your application must include the following information:
• Comprehensive resume listing your full employment history in reverse chronological order.
• Details of projects you have been involved in including project size and value
• List of educational qualifications including where and when completed
• Current daytime contact details
To apply online, please click the appropriate link below.
About the Company
APG-Global is an Australian-based recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set. Since 1999, APG Global has successfully demonstrated the ability to bring job seekers and clients together worldwide for business optimization. Our key regions of specialisation cover Australia, New Zealand, Asia, China, the Middle East, Far East and Europe.
With solid industry credentials, the APG-Global team focus is on solving executive and professional talent supply issues across borders and cultures. APG-Global headquarters are in the Southport CBD on the Gold Coast of Queensland in Australia – one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, and the epicenter of high-rise development activity and tourism construction growth in Australia.