My client, a highly successful global business in the consultancy industry is looking for a Marketing Manager to be based in their Dubai office. This is a standalone role reporting into the HQ, although does require someone with management experience as the role is likely to grow over time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of marketing across the Middle East region including event management, public relations and internal communications.
- Trade show coordination
- Training courses marketing
- Complimentary client briefings, workshops and roundtables
- Invitations and mailers
- Prospect research and mail list coordination
- Registration website development
- Event materials (packets, agendas, hand-outs, etc.)
- Coordination of event follow-up effort and return on investment reporting
- Public relations – work with Group Communications Director on proactive and reactive coordination with press and media
- Pitch speaking engagements to membership associations
- Written marketing collateral – work with Group Communications Manager as needed on project basis
- Direct mail and digital marketing as needed on project basis
- Contribute Middle East content to EMEA Weekly Marketing Update, internal email newsletter
- Update and use Middle East Marketing section of company intranet to communicate marketing initiatives
- Assist EMEA Marketing team with region-wide monthly webcast to all employees
Liaison across the Group
- Represent the Middle East of the Global Marketing group, contributing ideas and initiatives where necessary and ensure that other regional marketing efforts incorporate Middle East initiatives.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- Marketing qualification or experience in a marketing communications role
- Knowledge of the Middle East region.
- Prior experience assisting with or coordinating events and public relations.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communicator with the ability to deal with people at all levels – both internally and externally
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
- High level of written English
- Business to business experience
- Services marketing experience
- Experience working for an international company
- Arabic (not essential)
About the Company
About the Company
Miller Hay is a privately owned boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in providing clients with secretarial and professional office support staff. We are experienced in placing top level Executive Assistants, Office Managers, Legal Secretaries, Administrators and Receptionists on a permanent and contract basis. Our range of industry sectors includes banking and financial services, professional services, FMCG and commercial as well as supporting the private offices of HNWI.
Located in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) our team is dedicated to supporting our clients in the region. With a passion for uncompromising quality, Miller Hay has a market-leading reputation for providing an honest, transparent and personal service where the long term needs of clients and candidates take priority over all else.