After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Offshore Recruitment Services
This position is for The City Hospital, based in Dubai Healthcare City, (DHCC), Dubai, UAE.
Our client is the largest private healthcare provider in the UAE, comprising of 2 hospitals and 8 clinics. They belong to a listed South African private hospital group; one of the largest private hospital groups in the world.
• Focus on identifying new business opportunities that fit the strategic direction of the Hospital, and maximizing the outcomes of those opportunities
• Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and ensure that any directly relevant information is communicated to key stakeholders
• Develop and implement Public Relations Strategies to position the Hospital as the health care supplier of choice for the UAE and the region
• Develop and execute business plans
• Develop relationships with businesses and community groups to promote the Hospital and Hospital Services
• Develop and/or market new services of the Hospital
• Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and associated documentation
• Coordinate with the Corporate Marketing Team to monitor and analyze hospital media exposure.
• Oversee the development of marketing literature, both electronic and paper based
• Develop, draft and distribute media releases/advertisements that meet the marketing strategy of the Hospital and that comply with set policy guidelines
• Plan and execute events (public awareness campaigns, media and publicity campaigns, staff annual function and social responsibility projects) in coordination with the Marketing Department and the Hospital Directorate
• Ensure that budgets are prepared and managed in line with EHL standards and that cost reports are analyzed and variances clarified/reported on a monthly basis
• A Degree or Diploma in Marketing or equivalent qualification as a minimum requirement
• 5 years relevant experience
• Related managerial experience in a hospital environment
• Proven ability to both lead and work within a marketing team, and to employ both non-traditional and traditional approaches toward problem solving
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent negotiation skills and persuasiveness whilst maintaining a professional approach
• Proven ability to use own initiative, and the ability to act decisively on own authority when required
• Proven ability to build and maintain industry networks
• Good computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet)
• Proficient in English (speak, read, write)
• Proficiency in Arabic (speak, read, write) is preferred
About the Company
Offshore Recruitment Services specialise in the recruitment of in all aspects of offshore vacancies for all levels of permanent, temporary and contract positions.
Whether a client is searching for a highly skilled candidate, looking to head hunt a specific individual, a team of contractors for a project or management of gifted personnel, we are ready and have a proven track record of meeting such requirements.
Offshore Recruitment Services was formed with the specific aim of providing a quality service to link key candidates to our clients. We find the right people for your business.