Samsung Electronics Company Limited
• Marketing Budget Management
- Quarterly budget planning (product and market wise) for SGE and MDF budgets.
- Quarterly plan should be submitted 15 days before the quarter with fixed plan for the 1st month and forecast for the next 2 months.
- Monthly evaluation of the marketing spend (market, budget and product wise) covering ATL and BTL activities.
- Continuously feed the Sales Team with marketing plans
- SGE media plans to be fixed at least a month in advance and shared with all.
• Marketing Activities and Reporting
- Recommend the measures to enhance the quality of Product display
- Development of Product Catalogues for all the product categories with the help of dedicated product websites and HQ.
- Innovate ways to increase market visibility
- Manage outdoors with Cheil
- Weekly marketing activity reports to be prepared and circulated to all concerned in SGE and HQ
- Regular uploads on dedicated websites
- Arrange and coordinate product launches
- Coordinate product reviews and PR activities with PR Manager
- FGI (as and when required)
• Mature person with 5+ years experience in FMCG industry in the same position.
• Understanding of the local market is required hence local experience will be preferred.
• Knowledge of some or all of products: Audio/Video, IT, Home Appliances.
• Regional experiences including GCC.
• Either sex (male or female) ¡V traveling will be required. „X Presentable and must possess a pleasant personality.
• Computer literacy with good presentation skills is a must.
• MBA desirable; 30-35 yrs
• Extensive marketing thinking and pro-active / consultative approach
• Strong customer orientation
• Persuasive and professional presenting products / technologies and concepts to customers
• Good knowledge of markets and customers
• Very good communication skills and ability to negotiate at all levels
• Self starter being able to work under minimum supervision
• Initiative and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Ability to work in a team and to manage a team
• Familiarity to work with state of the art software applications (MS-Office, SAP)
About the Company
About the Company
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2009 consolidated sales of US$116.8 billion. Employing approximately 188,000 people in 185 offices across 65 countries, the company consists of eight independently operated business units: Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, Digital Imaging, Semiconductor and LCD. Recognized as one of the fastest growing global brands, Samsung Electronics is a leading producer of digital TVs, memory chips, mobile phones and TFT-LCDs.