Clarendon Parker Bahrain
Our client is a leading organization; they are looking for a “Marketing Manager” for their head quarter office in Bahrain.
This key position to represent, initiate and manage all marketing activities relating to the company development, in close coordination with CEO and DCEO. They are looking for candidate with the following requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage awareness of the the company brand for all audiences.
• Work closely with the leadership team to create and promote the right messages.
• Create a world-class, well recognized corporate identity, which is successful in delivering value for the company’s partners.
• Deliver compelling marketing material that supports company’s overall strategy for becoming the ultimate investment destination.
• Work with management team to develop and implement a process for maintaining the integrity of the company brand as the developers begin to market their individual projects to their audiences.
• Work closely in support of the sales process at each stage.
• Develop and maintain a close view on the competitive environment, within Bahrain and internationally.
• Remain closely aware of the real estate market environment in the region and beyond.
• Use competitor and market insights to develop and improve the effectiveness of marketing and sales tools.
• Work closely with project team, outside consultants and other resources to assist developers in building and demonstrating the investment case for company.
• Ensure the marketing team function integrates well with all other functions, particularly sales and partners senior management.
• Build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders – internal and external.
• Assume full responsibility for all aspects of the marketing function, including advertising, print communications, public relations, exhibitions, sponsorship.
• Work closely with appropriate agencies and consultancies as required.
• Maintain excellent relationships with the regional business press and international trade press
Skills & Qualifications:
• A proven marketing professional, ideally with experience in the region.
• Familiar with the real estate investment market locally and internationally.
• Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the marketing function, as mentioned above.
• A confident, clear and credible communicator. Able to present at all levels
to a variety of stakeholders.
• Strong persuasive and influencing skills.
• Highly motivated, committed and determined, with particularly strong team skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Comfortable with a constantly changing, fast paced environment where
• Flexible and adaptable, hands-on.
• Creative yet practical. Analytical but entrepreneurial.
• Sound judgment and decision-making.
• Inspired by challenging targets and a dedication to quality.
• Excellent organization & communication skills and an eye for detail.
• Be able to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and the general public.
• Self-motivated, comfortable working independently, with the ability to work within tight deadlines.
Experience & Education:
• Graduate caliber.
• 3-5 year’s previous experience in handling a similar position, preferably in the real estate and/or property management sector.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
• Good knowledge of CRM software system.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in 2003, Clarendon Parker Bahrain is an International Recruitment Specialist Consultancy based in Bahrain’s Seef Business District. We specialise in mid to senior level professional, managerial, technical recruitment and staffing solutions in Bahrain and beyond. Our multinational team of consultants are experienced professionals within the fields they represent. Each consultant brings strong industry links and knowledge to better understand your business requirements. We know the market and we know our candidates!
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in the following industries:
Accounting, Finance & Banking
Logistics & Customer Service
Secretarial & Administration
Human Resources & Recruitment
Engineering & Construction
Marketing & PR
Oil and Gas
The current range of services includes permanent and temporary recruitment, recruitment advertising campaigns, employee satisfaction surveys, state-of-the-art web-based recruitment technology and HR consulting services relating to recruitment processes and activities.