After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Master Data Coordinator
Our client, a multinational FMCG company, is looking for a Master Data Coordinator to join their operation in Dubai.
The jobholder coordinates the overall MEA (Middle East Africa) creation process of material Master Data and customer Master Data.
The successful candidate will be required:
• To act as the gatekeeper for the Master Data system in terms of logic and content where the jobholder receives requests from the regional countries for the creation of Material Data.
• To collaborate closely with country Master Data initiators to ensure that creation requests forwarded are in the required format with all the fields in place.
• To initiate and follow-up with the concerned parties for SAP Master Data creation process in local and global systems.
• To participate as a key user and member of Master Data Change Control Board which includes communication about changes and new requirements within the Master Data system to discuss best practices, problems faced and changes that can be implemented for further enhancement of the tool.
• To ensure the measurement of KPIs for the Master Data in terms of number of requests and the timeframe in which they were fulfilled.
• To be responsible of fulfillment of new customers request and submit the requests to concerned parties for processing.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Good knowledge in MS Office, advanced usage of MS Access and knowledge of SQL are plus
• Knowledge of Material and Customer Master Data setup in SAP
• Bachelor's degree in IT/ Computer Science/ MIS or Industrial Engineering
• 2-3 years’ experience in similar role
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of one of the following languages is a plus: Arabic, Turkish or French
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skill
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Industry & Commerce, Marketing, Banking & Financial Services, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Information Technology, Retail & Hospitality, Strategy, Change & Consulting recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Industry & Commerce, Marketing, Banking & Financial Services, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Information Technology, Retail & Hospitality, Strategy, Change & Consulting.