Materials/Shop Coordinator – Saudi National
Communication focal point for warehouse matters.
Verifies and keeps records (Goods Movement Tickets, Packing Slips or Bill of Materials) on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
Performs equipment checks for potential Goods Movement Tickets as needed.
Receives materials which involves:
* Unloading the truck as well as verification of material and quantity
* Notifying supervisor and in-country manager of any discrepancies via email and receiving discrepancy report.
* Unpacking and examining incoming shipments.
* Checking for damaged items, recording details on the freight bill and notifying supervisor and purchasing.
* Signing freight bill and packing slip.
* Date stamping packing slip.
* Accurately entering information into Company system.
* Placing material into proper location and filing paperwork.
Education and Experience:
Typically 2 years' experience in materials and oilfield tools which includes experience in shop procedures and solid expandable tubulars.
Role Specific Skills/Knowledge:
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Exhibits resourceful problem-solving capabilities
Displays high degree of computing aptitude
Builds constructive and effective relationships
Effectively prioritizes workload ensuring activities are completed efficiently and deadlines are met
Ability to stay focused and works on own initiative
Flexible work approach to deal with multiple job activities
Strong attention to detail
Demonstrates the highest safety standards as established b the company
About the Company
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd are a privately owned company, formed in 1983, to provide recruitment services to Aberdeen Companies including the oil and gas industry.
Since its formation in 1983 LA Recruitment has grown considerably and now source permanent, contract and temporary candidates for our clients in areas such as engineering, management, commercial, administration and port functions. Our client base now covers companies in the UK, Norway, Middle East, Far East, Australia to name but a few.