Al Ittihad School
We require a Mathematics Teacher.
* Shared furnished accommodation - Electricity & water expenses will be paid by school, max. Dhs.3, 000 yearly
* Yearly return ticket to their home country
* No transportation offered by school
* The Gross monthly salary (tax free- paid in UAE Dirham) ranges from $1,650 to $2,500 depending on experience
* Two year contracts offered
* End of service gratuity
- Bachelor's Degree and Teaching Certificate
- English native speaker with a clear, fluent accent when speaking
- Irish; American; Australian; New Zealand; British; South African preferred
The Candidate should have the following Documents:
- A copy of their passport valid for at least 6 months upon arrival to the UAE
- A copy of all educational certificates certified by the Ministry of Education and the UAE Embassy
- A copy of References certified as mentioned above
- Three recent passport size Photographs
About the Company
Al Ittihad Private Schools were established in 1975 by Al Arabia for Educational Development Group and have two campuses in Dubai & one campus in Al Ain. The Schools are bilingual and are among the most prestigious schools in the UAE. They follow an American curriculum from Pre Kg till Gr.12, which is an authorized byUnited Arab Emirates Ministry of Education and is accredited by CITA.
In their thirty years of existence, the schools have built a good reputation for preparing their graduates for entry into local and foreign colleges and universities. AL Ittihad private Schools pride them selves in having highly qualified teachers from different countries . The educational program is co-educational until grade 4 and segregation of boys and girls starts from Gr.5. The academic school year extends from the end of August till the end of June. The schools follow the UAE official calendar for holidays.