After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Excellent Package & Benefits
Leading Global Company
NTS Group are exclusively representing a leading global company to recruit a Medical Representative for the HQ in Muscat, Oman.
The job of Medical Representative plays a key role in linking pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals.
A Medical Rep promotes Company's registered products, to a variety of customers including physicians, pharmacists, drugstore managers in hospitals and pharmacies.
This job also works strategically to increase the awareness and create the demand for company products.
This purpose will be achieved through connecting with HCPs in a customer centric manner and in a full compliance with the Company’s guidelines in a designated territory.
• Achieve sales targets in the designated territory while meeting all Company’s HCC requirements.
• Conducts customer segmentation in line with the Company’s guidelines to ensure target customers are approached with the optimal tools & frequency and provided with best-inclass customer service.
• Conducts ongoing market analysis, including Market, Competitive and Emotional Intelligence and being able to understand customers and market insights to ensure achievement of short-term and long-term business objectives.
• Build sustainable positive relationships with target HCPs and different stakeholders and maintain updated customer database to ensure full understanding of customer needs to be able to timely fulfill them.
• Keeps up-to-date with the latest products information & clinical data provided by the company and being able to present and discuss this data with health care professionals during face-to-face meetings and/or group presentations.
Key Performance Indicators – KPIs
• Sales target achievement
• Market share and growth achievement
• Territory management, customer segmentation and CRM measurements
Relevant scientific university degree
Specific knowledge/ skills required for the role
• Customer focused with problem solving mindset
• Planning and prioritizing skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Energetic, self-motivated and pro-active attitude
• Computer skills
• English Language
• Excellent product knowledge
• Compliance Knowledge
• Teaming and collaboration skills
• Results & performance driver
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy
Professional Office Support
Sales & Marketing
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.