Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in the sales field in a reputable FMCG company.
• Experience in displaying the company’s products in the super markets and other traders on daily basis.
• Ability to clear the damaged and nearly expired items, and improve stock rotation.
• Ability to control products in and out supermarkets’ warehouses, and ensure the availability of the minimum stock level.
• Experience in coordinating with the supermarkets staff to allocate more display space on regular basis and (particularly) during In-Store Promotions and peak seasons.
• Capability to monitor any problems in the display, and resolve the day-to-day issues in coordination with salesmen and retailers’ staff.
• Knowledge and experience in monitoring changes in the market, and ability to document and report such changes to the salesmen.
• Ability to perform products tasting campaigns and promote products to consumers.
• High computer-literacy, and experience in working in computerized environment are highly valued.
• Holds extremely high moral and ethical values.
• Motivated and holds high levels of self-initiative, and able to work under pressure.
• Team Player, with excellent communication and people’s skills, and ability to work in a diverse and multi-cultured work environment.
• Willing to teach and learn.
• Dedicated and career-oriented, and looking for a medium to long-term career opportunity.
• Fluent in English and Arabic, in reading, writing, and conversing.
• Presentable and pleasant.
• Good health.
• Age below 30 years.
• Driving license & car is MUST!
• Non-Saudis living in Saudi Arabia should have a transferable Iqama.
About the Company
Sunbulah Group is the continuation of a long journey that has started in 1980.
Our purpose is to provide the best quality in food processing and manufacturing, in order to meet the utmost satisfaction of our customers and consumers
Our existing facilities in Saudi Arabia have increased in size by more than 8 times since the company was formed, and our production capacity has increased by over 20 times. Moreover, through our aim to benefit from globalization, we have ventured into a new world-class production facility in Cairo, Egypt.
We are proud to say that we produce more than 400 products out of eight factories located in two countries. As market leaders and pioneers in the food industry in the region, we believe it is our responsibility to set the highest standards for the market, and expand in more products, facilities, industries, and regions to serve our customers with utmost sincerity.