After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day moving operation of the area/territory.
- Provide excellent Customer Service to ensure customer issues are resolved
- Counsel clients to ensure the best ongoing experience regarding their household goods shipments, pack outs, deliveries, fine arts, etc.
- Manage the expectations of both domestic and international customers
- Assist with answering questions and offering solutions in order to offer the best moving services
- Liaise with moving operations, customer service reps, sales and crew leaders in order to stay up to date on customer needs, service developments, insurance matters, etc.
- Actively support our preferred supplier relationships
- Work closely with Pricing Analyst and Quoting department to best price services and jobs for the most cost-effective solutions
- Confirm transport and service quotes from agents and vendors, and request a discount when possible
- Request and book export and import shipments with agents and vendors
- Waybill documentation for outgoing and incoming shipments
- Check required customs documentation for import and export shipments
- Monitor documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments
- Close jobs with actual cost calculations (approved by regional operations manager)
- Assist the crew leader with any unique crew skill set or equipment requirements to handle pack outs, deliveries, shipments
- Coordinate the shipments schedule with crew leader and customs specialist
- Prepare main documents for individual moves
- Daily update of electronic files and documents required throughout the cycle of each household goods moving service
- Meet or exceed service metrics and revenue capture expectations
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Moving industry
- Minimum 2 years Moving Coordination experience
- Strong English skills
- Preference of minimum of college degree
- Positive attitude with strong customer service focus
About the Company
Move One provides time-critical supply chain solutions in the areas of logistics, relocation and moving. Our strategically positioned international offices and partners deliver a door-to-door service unparalleled in the industry. Global experience and on the ground local expertise combined with technological innovation allows us to develop tailored products to meet the needs of our clients. Founded in 1992, Move One has grown aggressively through its pursuit of new markets and results-driven company culture. Head quartered in Dubai UAE, Move One is geographically positioned for further expansion in the logistics world.