After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Multi Channel Integration Architect – Banking Industry
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Multi Channel Integration Architect - Banking Industry
Location: Riyadh, KSA
My client is one of the major players in the consulting arena.
My client is looking for someone to lead the E-Channel architecture for one of their customers (a larger bank in Riyadh). The person will be responsible to integrate back end to internet and mobile banking – Since this is for a new bank that is exploring the avenue of making internet and mobile their primary interaction with consumers they need someone who understands the internet architecture of e-banking and someone who has integrated social media with internet banking.
1. Bachelor's degree
2. Strong digital (e.g., web, mobile, social) knowledge.
3. Comfortable discussing digital trends, available options with at the VP and director levels at target clients
4. Strong understanding of portal technologies, web content management systems, web analytics, search technologies, social media, user management, multi-channel integration.
5. Significant experience in requirements gathering and defining enterprise digital architectures
6. Experience working in digital development environments and applying digital development best practices
7. Experience with (or minimum awareness of) marketing, analytics, user experience design and information architecture
8. Platform and Architecture technical skills and knowledge of emerging digital technologies/platforms
Interested candidates may apply online.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.