National Sales Manager – Al Futtaim Honda
Al Futtaim Group
Honda is one of the UAE's most popular automotive brands and enjoys a presence here dating back to the 1970's when it was introduced by the Al-Futtaim family. Honda's presence in the market has grown considerably, aided of course by excellent products - a car for every occasion, motorcycles, marine motors and other power products to make lives easier. We are the sole distributor for all Honda products in the UAE and our nationwide network of showrooms cover the country to enable everybody to experience and enjoy the Honda range of products easily and convenientlyWe are currently looking to recruit a National Sales Manager to assist and support the General Manager of Al Futtaim Honda in managing and controlling the Honda showrooms across the UAE and to ensure achievement of budgeted units, gross margin and net contribution for the Honda franchise.
Your main duties within the role include the following:
* Working with all Branch Managers (BMs) control all activities of sale staff in terms of prospecting, qualifying customers, demonstrating product, doing test drives, negotiating and closing deals
* Working with BMs to ensure that sales process is followed at all times using all available IT systems fully and accurately
* Monitor performance of all locations and staff therein against key measurements (units, margin, net profit, F& I sales, ancillary products, key ratios etc)
* Ensure sales incentive pay plan is in line with market and company requirements to ensure business objectives are met and strong staff are attracted to the company
* Monitor stocks levels at locations to ensure stock turnover is maximised
* Managed and control all costs pertaining to sales operations at locations (with BMs) to ensure costs are closely managed and net contribution is optimised
* Ensure that facilities are properly managed in terms of displays, cleanliness, storage space, CI, etc.
* Ensure that the Sales team meets following KPI's - Sales units, Contribution in AED, Customer Satisfaction target (CSV - Customer Service value as per Gallup) & Associated Automobile businesses like Accessories, Insurance etc.
Drive Magic Moment (DMM)
* This person will be responsible for implementing the DMM initiative across the entire Sales organization by working closely with the Customer Service Manager. He will need to meet the KPI targets of Employee Engagement (EE) and Customer Engagement (CE) by making sure that the sales team is properly trained and motivated to implement the action plans.
* Ensure that showrooms are properly staffed in all positions to provide the required high level of customer service expected
* Manage and develop organisation structure of sales operation to ensure operational success and high levels of customer service
* Monitor and manage performance of all BM's and F&I managers to ensure they are controlling their location in line with job descriptions and Company requirements
* Working with all BM's to monitor and manage performance of all sales staff
* Organize and provide suitable training for all sales staff to ensure their skills are at highest level to maximise business opportunities in UAE
* The job holder must ensure that the admin process is followed and operating efficiently to allow smooth running of operations at all locations (stock flow, turn, payments, documentation, etc.)
* The job holder must coordinate with BM's, PDI, Logistics to ensure good stock availability at all locations and stock turnover is maximised.Â He also leases with GM to ensure production orders are in line with market requirements (models, colours, etc.)
Location Premises & Assets
* Supervises all concerned staff to protect and maintain assets and premises.Â He must also ensure enough suitable premises are available for use in line with market presentation and requirements (location, size, storage, etc.)
* The job holder manages all relevant staff under his control to ensure customer service levels and therefore CSI scores are in line with Company requirements.Â In conjunction with BM's take appropriate action if needed with staff and/or customers.
Budgeting & Planning
* The job holder will prepare annual sales plans and budgets with GM for units, margin, net contribution, model mix, F&I income etc.
* The job holder will work with Marketing Manager and GM to ensure that marketing campaigns remain relevant to market requirements and overall brand image development objectives. Localised initiatives will fall under his control.
The jobholder must have retail experience to be able to quickly understand the UAE market and Honda requirements. He must have a strong character to form good relationships easily with different culture. He must be proactive in approach to develop plans and actions to further improve operations and performance of Honda showroom sales.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Degree education preferred
* At least 3 years experience in a similar sales management role (within Automotive)
* Able to manage staff effectively, openly and positively
* Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Must be fluent in English Language. Arabic is preferable
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to show initiative and motivational skills
* Self motivated, reliable and confident
* Competent to analyse the market situation, identify customer needs
* Ability to deal effectively with pressure and stress
* Good knowledge of MS Office products
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.