After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Network Modelling Team Leader
• Lead a team of engineers, modellers and field technicians in all aspects of the project
• Work independently, plan all activities and provide directions to team members
• Face the client on a daily basis and attend to any technical issues which may arise
• Prepare method statements, technical reports and notes
• Report to project manager
• Have at least 10 years of relevant experience
• Have good background in hydraulics and water engineering (water supply)
• Be experienced in all aspects of hydraulic model build (steady state and ETS), demand study and assignment, calibration and validation using computer software; knowledge of WaterGems (Bentley) will be advantageous
• Have the fundamentals of hydraulic transient analysis; knowledge of Hammer (Bentley) will be advantageous.
• Be experienced in water network improvement and planning
• Understand the concept of DMAs and flow management.
• Be familiar with ARC GIS and data base handling
• Understand field testing activities for flow and pressure measurements, reservoir level monitoring, levelling, pressure zero tests, step tests, pump tests etc.
• Know the process of field data acquisition and handling including data loggers programming and deployment, data downloading and uploading, interface with existing instruments etc.
• Be versant with pressure and leakage management aspects
• Have good communication, motivation, influencing, people management and delegation skills
• Be problem solver with ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner
• Be self-motivated team player
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.