Network and Security Project Manager / SMEs
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
1. Network and Security Project Manager (PM)
Duration: 9-12+ months
Start Date: Immediate
General Network & Security PM Responsibilities:
• Plan, execute and deliver project deliverables according to timelines, outlined within the scope of the Ignite project.
• Manage resources, coordinate project team, third party contractors/consultants as to deliver the projects deliverables.
• Manage subject matter expertise, and coordinating between BTD technical team and matter expert
• Recommend security policies and standards in accordance with industry best practices
• Recommend network services policies and standards in accordance with industry best practices
• Risk identification and management
• Documentation and coordination of subject matter expert information with respect to supporting documentation for project RFP
• Responsible for managing the project risk and change control logs and associated documentation
will ensure that the Project Network and Security Manager will manage the security and network project at the highest professional level, ensuring successful completion of the security and network LAN and WAN projects within the overall data centre programme.
Network & Security PM Requirement:
• project manager has a Bachelor’s degree and extensive experience with CISSP and CCNA
• Has detailed knowledge and international experience in Cisco technologies
• Has knowledge of multiple vendor solutions from Cisco, brocade etc.
• Has a proven international track record and 10 years’ experience in project managing enterprise projects involving new data centre infrastructure WAN/LAN design and installation
• Has knowledge of industrial Network WAN & LAN methodologies and standards
• Has industry standard qualification’s in PMP/ Prince 2 and ITIL
• Has a detailed knowledge and experience of banking security compliance
• Will demonstrate extensive experience and a proven track record, within security environments
• Has knowledge on ethical hacking
• Has knowledge of industrial security methodologies and standards
• Thoroughly professional with regard to written and oral communication and reporting.
About the Company
About the Company
- Saudi Networkers Services Founded in late 2001, SNS was initially established as a joint venture between Networkers International (Networkers MSB) a UK based company and Saudi Networkers Services a Saudi based company.
- SNS has more than 1,600 employees across the MENA region.
- SNS is an ISO 9001 certified company.
- SNS reaches 380 Contractors till the moment in KSA Only.
- Extensive database 70,000+ Active professional candidates.
- Experienced in our field with more than 8 years of doing such a