Nurse (Female) – KidZania
M.H Alshaya Co. has entered into a partnership with KidZania, the award winning family entertainment and education brand, to develop and manage a 5,000 sq.m. KidZania State at The Avenues in Kuwait. Expected to open in 2012, KidZania will be a major new tenant in phase three of the mall, which is currently under development.
KidZania, or 'The Land of Cool Kids', is a unique concept in family entertainment, helping children understand and manage the world they are growing into. Designed as a real city with streets, buildings and even an airport, everything in KidZania is scaled down to kid's size. Children can experience what it is like to become a doctor, a banker, a policeman, a DJ or one of over 90 other adult roles in a fun and safe environment that helps nurture their creativity, stimulate their imagination, and expand their experiences as they play and learn at the same time.
KidZania was established in Mexico and first opened its doors to children in 1999. Today KidZania operates eight edutainment centres in six countries worldwide across the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and has welcomed more than four million visitors in 2010.
Undertake all activities within one's own department to achieve company objectives in a timely and efficient manner. Safeguard visitor and employee health, provide the first medical attention for minor accidents and channel critical situations to the nearest hospital via paramedics
* Attend to any situation requiring medical attention or first aid, control health emergencies and call an ambulance if needed.
* Carry out First Aid/Emergency calls.
* Control the medicine and first aid material inventory as well as expiration dates
* In collaboration with the Health and Safety Manager complete thorough rounds of the facility focussing on safe working conditions and appropriate health and hygiene
* Act as a chaperone for female employees during visits
* Promote the security of all specific employee medical information
* Maintain Employee Medical files
* Generate a detailed report on the emergency situations occurred
* Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports on al Medical issues. Including customer and employee details, medication administered and details on the issue.
* Liaise with HR Officer to compile sick leave reports for employees
* Assist line report with examining patients to aid a speedy recovery and return to work.
* Execute various tests, and analyse, to provide information on patient's condition. Share information with Line report.
* Assist with physical examinations if and when required to provide information needed for consideration for jobs, or return to duties following illness/injury.
* Good communication Skills
* PC literate including Excel
* People management skills an advantage
* Must be fluent in both Arabic and English
* Must hold the relevant Nursing credentials
* Must have experience in a Kuwait hospital or clinic
About the Company
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.