After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
OSP Maintenance Manager
RP International (RPI)
Manage delivery of Contractual Scope of Work to be delivered by Maintenance vendor in the following area:
- Carry out acceptance & handover activities related to new network elements (i.e. ducts, civil & cables) along with implementation & vendors team
- Control, review and evaluate preventive maintenance activities performed in the field
- Follow-up corrective maintenance & ensure resolution within SLA time
- Ensure that network KPI’s are being met (i.e. network availability)
- Analyze reports and defective products to determine trends and recommend corrective actions.
- Track the spares stock & ensure that ordering process is triggered once the stock level goes below a certain minimum stock level.
- Ensure that the network is being maintained 24/7 & enough resources are being deployed to manage the maintenance activities.
- Identifies, diagnoses and resolve problems affecting the network performance.
- Prepare reports on outage investigations
- Support the vendors team for all issues related to passes & RO’s for clearing network faults
- Prepare and submit monthly KPI and SLA of service delivery
- Show proactive and reactive support to optimize the network, pinpoint problems and define SPOF points and improper deployment of the network.
- Excellent command of English & Arabic languages, both written and spoken
- Experience in large scale project & contract management
- Sound knowledge in state-of-the-art telecom networks & services and on the telecom international standards
- Good knowledge in test & measurement techniques, Network Management systems,
- People Evaluation & Development
- Leadership, Apply Initiative & problem solving, Team Working, Corporate Relations, Communication, Planning, Commercial Awareness, Customer Focus, Commitment, Quality & accuracy, Productivity, Safety, Confidentiality, Analytical skills
About the Company
RP International is the leading specialist recruitment consultancy in the established and emerging telecoms markets.
From our hubs covering the Americas, Europe the CIS, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific we have partnered with operators, vendors, systems integrators and consultancies in more than a hundred countries, giving us an in-depth understanding Of cultural sensitivities, local business practices and hiring requirements.
Our clients and candidates benefit from the long-term perspective and breadth of knowledge that comes from working with an industry partner.
From our beginnings providing telecoms expertise into deregulating markets, we have developed our range of services to supply executive search, contingent, contract and launch and transformation resource solutions across the industry.
Our historic success in cross-border search assignments connects our clients to a global network of industry talent.
We identify the best available candidates on a local, regional and international basis.