Officer – Worksite Marketing (RBD)
• Implement worksite marketing strategy
• Set sales targets for the worksite marketing team
• Fully develop worksite marketing with trained staff
2. Main duties:
• Organizing and implementing customer acquisition strategies for worksite marketing to achieve banks corporate objectives.
• Lead the worksite marketing representatives to market BankDhofar products and services to the targeted segments and grow business and number of customers as outlined in the business plan.
• Responsible for executing on opportunities to acquire new customers targeting universities, employer payrolls in Government/other Government entities and Large Corporate, product offerings and services as well as re-enrolling and adding additional products and services to existing clients.
• Liaise with Regional/Branches Managers to grow client base to ensure that branches achieved their set targets.
• Participate in the development of a business case for the branch footprint implementation and preparation.
• Participate in the determination of the timings and locations where worksite marketing is required (university campuses at beginning of the year, etc...).
• Participate in the calculation of the worksite marketing requirements and development of a business case for worksite marketing implementation.
• Participate in market Surveys, research to assess performance of the existing products/services and introduce measures for better performance.
• Suggest modifications to existing products/services, identifies various distribution networks in the local market for the sales of bank products and services.
• Accountable for ensuring all Bankdhofar products and services are aggressively and competitively positioned through all BankDhofar branch network/channels.
• Training, Development, Motivation, Guiding and attrition control of teams to accomplish set business targets.
• Any other task to be assigned by Manager-Worksite Marketing.
• A candidate should be a Bachelor Degree holder with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Business Management, Customer Services, Marketing and sales or any other equivalent filed. OR
• A candidate should be a Diploma holder with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Business Management, Customer Services, Marketing and sales or any other equivalent filed.
• Should have excellent sales skills
• Omani National preferred
• Should have Banking Products knowledge / background.
• Should approach market and payroll sales strategies.
• Should possess very good team leadership / sales presentation skills.
• Should possess and very good interpersonal skills with immaculate appearance
• Should be a strong bilingual candidate in Arabic and English
• Should possess effective communication skills (Oral and Verbal)
• Should be self motivated, initiative, innovative and dynamic
About the Company
About the Company
Established on January 1 1990, Bank Dhofar is an Omani commercial bank wholly owned and managed by Omanis. With successive years of constantly setting new standards in banking, BD has attained an impressively expanding network of 50 operational branches and 89 ATMs.
Through an international network linked by advanced technology, BD provides a comprehensive range of financial services that encompass personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; and other activities.
Its Board of Directors & Management Team consists of eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businesspersons, etc. The Bank has strengths in both retail and corporate banking and is committed to adopting the best industry practices internationally in order to achieve excellence.