One Year R&D Internship
- Update raw material/packaging portfolio regularly.
- Ensure that the R&D department have all the approved reference standards with the updated artworks for all packaging materials.
- Close coordination with GCC R&D head and Cairo formula/packaging Lab on new packaging development process (New Moulds/vendor development etc ).
- Coordination with local marketing personnel for the packaging development related to promotional activities/new launches.
- Undertake and implement new local/regional cost chase measures/projects initiated by the R&D packaging team .
- Close coordination with PM suppliers/local purchasing on packaging development activities.
Product compatibility test reporting for the relaunches/new launches.
- Periodical market visits and report the innovative packaging ideas.
- Technical support to co-packing activity ( Approved samples/ format/control measures etc ).
- BOM creation in the absence of the concerned in charge .
- Active participation in the HUT sample preparations and despatches.
- Maintain updated records for all the R&D packaging activities /sample despatch /receipt.
- Bachelor's degree of Science/Engineering from a reputable university.
- 0-2 years of experience (Preferably within Product Development).
- Master's degree is an advantage.
- Excellent communication/Analytical skills.
About the Company
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies.
Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite.
Henkel, headquartered in Dsseldorf, Germany, has more than 47,000 employees worldwide and is among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace. People around the world trust in brands and technologies from Henkel.
In Middle East and Africa Henkels business operations are in the following countries: Egypt, Turkey, Tunisia, Algeria, Syria, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council incl. KSA UAE Qatar Kuwait Bahrain Oman), Kenya, and South Africa.