Operations Excellence Director
Exel Saudi Arabia
Exel Saudi Arabia is currently looking to recruit Operations Excellence Director with the following requirements:
To support Exel’s Vision & Strategic Objectives and to ensure the implementation and management of Health & Safety, Quality, Project Governance & Project Risk, Performance Management, DC & Transport Efficiencies and to implement and maintain a culture of Continuous improvement.
•Manage the performance of operations standards & Best Practices in all Company sites in alignment & coordination with division’s leaders.
•Having a strong understanding of Supply Chain cycle and other logistical solutions
•Implementation and maintenance of Path to Quality Management Standards throughout the sites (ISO9001)
•Implementation of Six sigma strategy in support of business objectives (both strategic and tactical) and include planning and execution of enterprise-wide continuous improvement initiatives.
•Implementation and maintenance of Integrated H&S Management Standards throughout the sites (OSHAS18001)
•Implementation and maintenance of Environmental Standards throughout the sites (ISO14001)
•Analyzing customer complaints and providing solution to accommodate customer voices in organizational processes.
•Extensive involvement in the management of the company’s Quality/Excellence models and systems.
•Develop, implement and monitor all key lean systems and procedures ensuring compliance with all customer requirements while supporting cost, schedule and budget requirements.
•Lead and facilitate Kaizen events / Six Sigma Projects to drive key performance indicators.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in a business, marketing or technical field.
1.Minimum 8 Years’ experience in operating systems of operations excellence experience with proven track record.
2.Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
3.Experience in Six Sigma or Lean methodology, Six Sigma Black Belt qualification desirable.
4.5+ years experience as mid to senior level.
5.Very good knowledge of the standard MS Office software.
6.Excellent oral and written English skills.
7.Very strong analytical and conceptual skills.
8.Ability to work in a team and excellent collaboration skills in a dynamic environment.
9.Strong customer orientation and flexibility.
10.Excellent communication and presentation skills.
11.Strong self-motivation and assertiveness, Country Must Do's (Action Plans) and KPI’s.
About the Company
About the Company
Exel – Saudi Arabia, today is part of Deutsche Post DHL family and represents DHL Supply Chain division in Saudi Arabia division
Our presence in Saudi Arabia starts with formal joint ventures with Olayan Group of companies established in early stage of 2002. The joint venture supports the operations of Olayan companies in Saudi Arabia also offers a broad range of contracted logistics services to other companies such Saudi Aramco in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In addition to traditional warehousing and distribution, the company specializes in international supply chain management, value-added and pre-retailing, e-commerce, bonded warehousing and information management services.
The company offered services include:
- Collection of goods from overseas suppliers
- Arrange transfer of goods from overseas supplier to port of origin
- Using DHL Exel’s global purchasing power, arrange inbound sea and / or air freight
- At Jeddah, Riyadh Dry Port, Dammam and Dammam Bonded Zone
- Transport of ambient, chilled and frozen products from ports of entry
- In excess of 150,000 pallet positions across KSA
- Sites in Riyadh, Al Khobar, Dammam Bonded Zone, Jeddah and Abha
- Ambient, chilled and frozen storage
- DHL Exel provides a scheduled and non-scheduled service to our clients enabling them to transfer goods between sites when they need to reposition inventory (typically, as goods enter a KSA port, clients often need to reposition part of the consignment to other regions)
- Assemble goods at our Distribution Centers to meet customer orders
- Delivery of orders from DHL Exel Distribution Centers to retail outlets
- In excess of mix fleet profile of more than 300 vehicles cover nationwide
- More than 1000 logistics personnel cover daily operations activity in 20 locations around kingdom
- Mix size of 3, 5, 7, 10 and 20 tone vehicles
- A Mix of temperature controlled and ambient vehicles
- Scheduled and non scheduled service from UAE to KSA
- DHL Exel has invested heavily in new IT Solution. The company is currently running the Exceed/Infor Warehouse Management System across its sites