After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Operations Manager – Air Separation Unit
One of our prestigious clients is looking for Air Separation Unit (ASU) – Operational Manager, who will provide leadership and direction in his facility. Manage the implementation and alignment of regulatory requirements, subsidiary policies, systems, processes and objectives.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that the facility is operated in a safe, reliable and efficient manner, preserving the environment.
2. Insure the organization of the security and safety reporting, the root cause analysis of events, the development of the corrective and preventive measures.
3. Define the production responsibilities at his or her facility and each operator’s specific responsibilities.
4. Ensure that plant documentation including Operating Manuals and SOPs are maintained up to date and are readily available to users.
5. Ensure that operating manuals and facility SOPs are established according to the IMS program of the subsidiary.
6. Appoint the writers and approvers of the facility SOPs.
7. Implement and lead the HSE program in the facility that is compliant with subsidiary standards.
8. Ensure that training and qualification processes are implemented taking into account the facility employees' industrial training needs.
9. Ensure that all applicable subsidiary IMS requirements are implemented at his/her facility.
10. Prepare, analyze and issue periodic production and performance reports.
11. Ensure organization and optimization of the maintenance on the facility, equipment or systems with respect to AL maintenance strategy.
12. Develop, implement, and evaluate facility maintenance policies and procedures.
13. Insure the organization of the security and safety reporting, the root cause analysis of events, the development of the corrective and preventive measures.
14. Ensure sub-contractors selection, qualification, and follow up are performed according to Group Standards.
1. Engineering degree plus min. 5 years ASU managerial experience in multinational company
2. An equivalent combination of education and experience in large Air Separation Unit is required.
2.Hands of experience in operations and maintenance and thorough trouble shooting on equipment installed in the facility.
3. Operations and maintenance of large ASUs.
4. Instrumentation/electrical or mechanical experience is required.
5. Control systems (soft and hard, PLCs, DCS, field advanced controllers…) experience is a plus.
About the Company
Networkers International now fully own SNS Consultancy FZ LLC, so will now be trading as such and is now fully integrated into the 11 country global footprint of Networkers International Plc.
Within the Middle East we continue to offer our clients and candidates extremely high levels of service across the IT, Telecommunications, Engineering, Construction, Energy and Homeland Security sectors, each covered by teams that specialise in their given area.