To manage business development, organize, control labor supply to clients
ACCOMMODATION & TRANSPORT:
1. Supervision of administration regarding offices, stores, warehouses and kitchens.
2. Maintaining the management of accomodation for labourers and married employees.
3.Coordinate transport of employees between accomodation and work sites.
1. Responsible for manpower planning, recruitment plan and forecast of recruitment needs.
2. Interacting with all Recruitment Consultants and Agents regarding interviews for in/outsourcing.
3. Recruitment of candidates for both Staff and Labour categories.
1. Supervise and control al PR activities regarding visa applications, health and life insurance, labour cards and renewals for new joinees and existing personnel.
2. Arrangement of temporary accomodation and travel details.
1.Implementation and management of : - Time and Attendance and Payroll systems.
- Monthly Reports.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT:
1. Induction of new employees and training of existing staff and new employees, as per organisations requirements.
1. Issuing of certificates: - Request letters, Warning letters, Show cause letters, Termination letters, Company letters, Loan and salary certificates etc.
2. Interface between Management and Employees.
3. Attend to employee grievances/satisfaction.
4. Any reasonble instructions issued by the management
PLACEMENT OF EMPLOYEES:
1. Coordinate placement of workers at various sites
2. Coordinate and manage leave schedule of employees
1. Source business for the company: Locally and in the GCC region
QUALIFICATION: Post Graduate
EXPERIENCE: 10-15 Years.
KNOWLEDGE: MS Office, HR Systems, TA and Payroll Systems, Government regulations
SKILL: Communication, Management, Interpersonal relationship
TRAIT: Perseverance, Responsibility, Reliablity, Compassion
About the Company
About the Company
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990's, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.