1. Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
2. Liaison with banks / third parties to solve any operational issue.
3. Work to improve the working environment and business processes of the branches.
4. Improve the operational system, develop the required operations policies and procedures and ensure all the company staff is complied with it.
5. Setup, maintain, and modify revenues territories and provide comprehensive analysis of territory alignment decisions
6. Provide recommendations, based on data analysis, in support of key business decisions that impact the Field Operations
7. Maintain strong understanding of industry trends and demonstrate creative execution of new demand generation opportunities
8. Review staff annual appraisals and ensure that it is comply with HRD policies & procedures.
9. Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
10. Management of branches budget in coordination with the Finance Manager.
11. Monitor businesses and branches to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
12. Recommend locations for new facilities and oversee the remodeling of current facilities.
13. Plan store layouts, and design displays.
14. Ensure strengthen client relationships and ensure the successful continuance of business operations
15. Implement measure to provide motivation for employees
16. Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
17. Ensure that the machinery, tools and equipment used have the ability to produce services for the client at an acceptable standard
18. Ensure that the necessary administrative and legal formalities are completed
19. Ensure that standard procedures are followed when third parties are hired, as well ensure that the third party properly executes the agreed terms and conditions
1. Strong organizational skills
2. Ability to to multitask
3. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills,
4. Must have comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, testing and implementation
5. Minumum 10 - 15 years experience in operational management (banks / exchange)
6. Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
7. Excellent judgment and decision making skills
8. Bachelor's degree in Finance, MBA degree would be preferred
About the Company
About the Company
We are a team of dedicated professionals who offer a gateway to a wide range of services.
Our approach is simple, we listen to our clients first and then draw upon our unique talents and resources to identify, design and implement solutions.
Our team of professionals has an extensive understanding of the various aspects of multinational and local business requirements and needs.
We are a client-driven company that recognizes the need for truly personalized services.
We offer our clients commitment, confidentiality and the most ethical professional standards in the business.