OPERATIONS SUPERINTENDENT - RUSSIA
Position: Operations Superintendent
Industry: Oil & Gas
Salary: Highly Competitive
Prerequisite: Extensive experience in Oil & Gas
My client, a leading operator, is currently looking for an Operations Superintendent with 15 and over years of relevant experience to be responsible for all activities associated to onshore operations. You will be overseeing activities of all personnel engaged in Oil & Gas production, Processing and Export operations and maintenance.
Successful candidates will be offered a convenient rotation, highly competitive package and excellent carrier progression opportunities.
Responsibilities and duties
- Manage Operations Team
- Participate in continuous improvement programmes in the search for operations excellence
- Responsible for the efficient and safe production of oil and gas
- Take immediate measures towards elimination of equipment failures and assist with the diagnosis and resolution of maintenance or operational problems;
- Responsible for the implementation of designated DOTL objectives as contained in the annual field objective expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring that all personnel working with or on operating plant do so in a safe manner.
- Responsible for the activities of all personnel engaged in, Oil & Gas production, Processing and Export operations and maintenance.
- Meet the succession needs of the operations organization by establishing succession plans and developing operations staff
Operations Superintendent with 15 and over years of relevant experience to be responsible for all activities associated to onshore operations.
- Engineering degree in relevant sphere
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Fluency in English
- Russian an advantage
- Previous experience in Russia and CIS an advantage
This position offers a great opportunity to work with a market leader and is urgent so please apply ASAP if you would like to be considered.
About the Company
About the Company
Leap29 is a substantial and proven Global Recruitment Intermediary, since our launch on 29th February 2000 we have consistently grown in line with our core values: Passion, Integrity, Respect and Hard Work.
Leap29 provide Global Search Solutions for the recruitment and mobilisation of expatriate and repatriate candidates in the following sectors: Construction & Engineering, Renewable Energy & Environmental, Oil & Gas and Professional Services (legal & healthcare).
Our multilingual specialist recruitment intermediaries are high achievers drawn from industry and education, they are then trained in our unique recruitment method QUIF. These technical and regionally focused ‘experts’ will provide you with a specialist, secure and safe route to quality new employees and freelance professionals.