A Leading Oil & Gas Company
To provide strategic leadership and direction for the GTL Production and Maintenance teams; this includes the support of successful design, construction, handover, safe and incident free commissioning and start-up, and operations of the GTL Plant.
Summary of the job:
Establish and head up the operations team comprising of both production and maintenance functions to ensure all required preparations are effected to enable a successful start-up of the GTL facility.
Ensure appropriate operations input during the project phase and maintain the intent of our company SPD technology in the operations of GTL plant.
Responsible to liaise and negotiate with Parent Companies and third parties to ensure adequate and trained manpower and other resources for commissioning, start-up and operation of GTL plant.
Ensure the design and implementation of all production and maintenance related systems, policies and procedures, the integration thereof with required management information systems.
Responsible for setting up and achieving operations objectives, plans and budgets.
Ultimately accountable for safety, asset integrity and product quality.
As member of the executive team responsible to establish and build a business in an international location with diverse cultures and unique local requirements. Frequent travel is also required.
Qualifications and expertise required:
-B. Eng Engineering (must)
-Business Qualification (strong wish)
-Chemical Process Industry - 15 years minimum
- Operations Management - 10 years minimum
Specific knowledge and experience required:
-Operations experience in both production and maintenance functions in petrochemical environment (Must)
-Specific experience in execution of large project (Strong wish)
Skills and Personal Attributes:
Sound business acumen
• Experience in Safety Management, Cost Management, People Management, Asset Management and Governance and Compliance
• Experience in developing and implementing a production and maintenance strategies
• Strategic development and planning experience at an overall business level
• Strong communication, cultural sensitive, facilitation, influencing and stakeholder management skills at different levels of the organization
• Project experience in a cross-functional context.
About the Company
About the Company
A leading Oil & Gas Company.