Order Specialist – Al Futtaim Motors
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoys the undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota and Lexus, AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automotive brands. To support these world-class franchises, AF Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centres throughout the UAE.We are currently looking to recruit an Order Specialist to join our team in Dubai.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
* Prepares and present for approval the order plan for an assigned Distribution Channel, following a specific monthly schedule, and strictly complying with AFM and TMC standards and deadlines
* Plans, analyses and recommends an order plan to the Sales Stock and Order Planning (SSOP) Panel, based on the Rundowns and taking into consideration the sales plan, production capacity,Â restrictions, and model & specification variations, while maintaining ideal inventory levels and months of stock (MOS)
* Ensures that the Rundown and SAP Purchase Orders are always updated. Ensures the relevancy of the Rundown process by regularly analyzing forecasted versus actual production, arrivals, sales and stocks
* Compiles statistical data to determine right order mix of model variants and color, historical and seasonal sales trending, Distribution Channel mix, arrival patterns, etc.
* Prepares on a regular basis the Purchase Order, observing the appropriate condition codes. Coordinates with AFSS for the timely preparation of LCs.
* Participate in all Drive Magic Moments Impact Planning and Kaizen activities.
* Maintains regular communication with his assigned DC for its monthly sales objectives and order plan, special requirements, variances to planned and actual performances, and sales trends. Updates DC with confirmed allocations, function restrictions, and arrival schedules.
* Maintains regular communication with TMC and its subsidiaries to discuss Getsudo, allocations, Suffix requirements, as well as to update them with monthly result of sales and variances.
* Maintains close coordination with Sales Planning Dept for the Nenkei and monthly sales plan, both high level and variant specifics. Coordinates closely with Product Planning Department for model, specification changes, and product studies.
* Inclined interest towards automotive to appreciate the variances to each model and sub-model.
* Requires the ability to document, analyze, and standardize systems and procedures and must be familiar with the concepts and use of KPIs and other performance measuring tools.
* Familiarity with Kaizen, or the ability to quickly to adapt to Kaizen as a culture.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
Customer (Guest) : Organized / Attention to detail / Time management / Boundless capacity and reception to learning / Presentation skills
Administration and Management: Knowledge of SAP. Advanced Excel and Powerpoint practitioner / Process Mapping and flowchart
Sales and Marketing:
Financial and Accounting: Math skills
English Language: Effective communicator (verbal, written and spoken)
Minimum College Graduate
Minimum 2 years of experience
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.