PA or Executive Assistant
Our client is a large Multinational based in Dubai.
Due to recent growth, they now require an experienced Executive Assistant to support the senior management team in their Dubai office.
This role will be supporting the HR Director and will offer career progression into the HR field should you choose to explore it.
Working in the Head Office, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Deputizing for the HRD, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
• Assisting with HR admin duties;
• Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of their manager;
• Taking dictation and minutes;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Organising and attending meetings and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings;
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
As the ideal candidate you will hold the following:
• A degree or relevant qualification
• at least 3-5 years work experience in a similar role
• Proficient in the use of MS Software Office Skills / Office Manager
• Effective Telephone Etiquette / Excellent communication skills
• Excellent administrative skills / effective organizing, filing, and office keeping
• Accuracy and attention to detail and quality
• The ability to work on your own initiative / Be able to work to tight deadlines
• Interaction with high level customers and service providers
This role is offering a package between 12 - 15k per month
Benefits include medical, visa and flights
About the Company
About the Company
RealHR was established in 2007 as a generalist HR management consultancy. Its aim is to meet the ever increasing need in the UAE for expert HR services in a country where enterprise is booming and employment law is being developed continuously.
Market changes and client demand have led to significant developments within the UAE. In particular the last couple of years have seen the increasing development of the importance of good people management practices and the need for high calibre staff to create competitive advantage. These two key areas have been proven globally to be the key to business success and growth.
RealHR prides itself on the in-depth knowledge of HR & Recruitment, so that our clients can focus on their core business. We tailor our service to match the needs of our clients so they get effective, timely and pragmatic help, advice and support when they need it, at a price they can afford to pay.