PSCM Team Lead – Rigs Category
British Petroleum (BP)
The position reports to the PSCM Wells Execution Manager for Middle East. The scope of responsibility includes effective execution of procurement and supply chain activities within the boundaries of pre-established framework and supply agreements for Land and Service Rigs category products and services. Executes land and Service Rigs sector Strategies and leads PSCM Wells contractor safety management, supplier quality management and supplier performance management and contract compliance activities within Region. Builds and manages local supplier relationships. Complies with the Procurement Operating Standard and complies with local government and partner requirements. Ensures formal call-offs are raised for Land and Service Rigs category.
Land and Service Rigs Category includes: Land Rigs, Service Rigs
- Lead continuous improvement in Contractor Safety performance and operational risk reduction with particular focus on Potential High Consequence Activities and improvement in process safety for Land and Service Rigs Category in region
- Build strong and effective relationships with the wells Line organization in office and field to align agenda's in support of safe and compliant wells
- Input to region wells and PSCM risk registers and implementation of mitigation actions.
- Ensure compliance with Contractor Safety Management Program, Supplier Quality Management common process, Category Management, and Anti-Corruption Due Diligence requirements for Land and Service Rigs Category
- Leadership, development and performance management of team members
- Development of contracting plans and input to Global Category Management plan
- Execution of regional supplier management and contractor oversight
- Input into Market Sector Strategies for global Land and Service Rigs sub- sector.
- Participate in Strategic Sourcing activities and input to Supplier selection for the regions.
- Input into global sub-sector review
- Provides the regional Market Intelligence for the specific sub-sector
- Develop effective Contract Implementation Plans including development of contract briefs and schedule of responsibilities and works closely with wells organization in implementing the plan
- Active participation in Category Management Global Network to share best practices and learning's and influence the Category agenda/priorities
- Provides periodic performance updates to global category management team
- Minimize business risk through ensuring rigorous contract management controls
Degree in Business or Technical discipline or equivalent
To be considered for this role applicants must have:
- Strong oil & gas purchasing and supply chain or oil and gas products/services sales and marketing/account management experience
- Strong communication, listening and influencing skills
- Experience in developing or responding to bids
- Experience in supplier management or customer management
- Experience in negotiations and contracts
- Willing to travel up to 15% of the time to fulfill responsibilities of this
-Deep land rigs and service rigs product/services and market knowledge
-Formal PSCM certifications (e.g. CIPs, IACCM, etc)
About the Company
About the Company
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of nearly 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.