Paralegal – Arabic Speaker
A rapidly expanding multinational FMCG company are looking for an Arabic speaking Paralegal to join their busy Legal team in Dubai.
• Drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts and legal correspondence
• Assisting with the management of external legal counsel to secure timely reporting
• Dealing with Intellectual Property matters i.e. trademark registration, infringement actions and conflict resolution
• Handling compliance related matters such as the preparation of Office of Foreign Asset Control license applications/renewals and FCPA monitoring
• Performing Company Secretarial tasks i.e. dealing with license renewals, appointment of authorised signatories, issuance of POA's, coordinating trade/commercial registration renewals for other offices
• Candidates MUST be fluent in both Arabic and English (Read, Write, Speak)
• Degree educated from a reputable institution; Legal qualification is highly desired
• Minimum of 3 years experience as a Paralegal/Legal Assistant working for an International Law Firm/Multinational organisation
• Impeccable Communication/Interpersonal/Team working skills
Please note that our client will only consider candidates already based in the UAE with experience working in the region.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.