Parts Salesman – DOMASCO
Al Futtaim Group
Doha Marketing Services Company W.L.L. (DOMASCO), an overseas joint venture of the reputable UAE-based Al Futtaim Group, has been operating business in Qatar for 15 years and has sole distribution rights for Honda, Volvo cars and trucks, reputed brands of watches and electronics such as Raymond Weil, Casio and Sanyo as well as Yanmar marine engines in the country.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Attending cash / credit customers to fulfill their requirements by supplying correct Spare Parts
* Preparation of cash / credit invoices
* Accepting order bookings, receiving advance (in the absence of a cashier) and logging the customer details
* Follow up with the ordering dept. for back ordered parts
* Contacting customers to collect the parts once received from the suppliers
* Follow up with customers for new order
* Creating new customers / sale through personal contact, tel calls, SMs etc.
* Preparation / submission of quotations
* Update customer details in SAP / record
* Keeping track ofÂ daily / monthly budgets and take the necessary actions to achieve / exceed the same.
* Invoicing of pre-booked parts
* Keeping the work-place neat and tidy
* Sale / promotionÂ of accessories
* Collection of Customer Feedback Forms
* Sale of allied products such as batteries, oil etc.
* Educating the customers on the advantages of using Genuine parts such as performance, safety etc.
* Keep the relevant knowledge update through various training courses through SAP / WEB etc.
* Assisting the team in annual stock checking
* Efforts to bring customers in to the dealership for Service Actions / Recalls
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
* 2 to 4 years experience within spare parts operations, preferably at an automotive parts sales counter
* Preferably a diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering.
* PC literate; knowledge of SAP systems
* Relationship builder; the ability to build and maintain friendly, warm relationships with customers
* Good command of the English language and Arabic is preferable
* Professional personal appearance
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.