Pastry Sous Chef
The Pastry Sous Chef supervises and controls the pastry production process. He/she plans, organizes and researches new aspects of products in order to have the appropriate knowledge in terms of pastry making.
- Contributes to stocking and receiving of pastry, foodstuffs and goods.
- Insures the conformity of the products with the standards of the company and implements hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Supervises and controls the pastry production process and the presentation of high quality food items by strictly following the standards and preparation techniques of the brand.
- Plans, organizes and researches new aspects of products.
- Follows up with suppliers and trains the newly joined team members.
- Assists in preparing, cooking, and decorating the precooked, raw, elaborated, frozen and shaped pastries in conformity with the Products bible and the instructions of the Regional Pastry Chef.
- Oversees the security conditions and reports it to his/her superior..
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge:
- Technical degree in Food and Beverage / Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in F&B operations.
- Knowledge of European pastry speciality items.
- in English.
- Customer focus
- Change and adaptability
- Driving and Achieving Results
- Commercial Understanding
- Attention to Details
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.