After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Pastry Sous Chef
The Pastry Sous Chef supervises and controls the pastry production process. He/she plans, organizes and researches new aspects of products in order to have the appropriate knowledge in terms of pastry making.
- Contributes to stocking and receiving of pastry, foodstuffs and goods.
- Insures the conformity of the products with the standards of the company and implements hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Supervises and controls the pastry production process and the presentation of high quality food items by strictly following the standards and preparation techniques of the brand.
- Plans, organizes and researches new aspects of products.
- Follows up with suppliers and trains the newly joined team members.
- Assists in preparing, cooking, and decorating the precooked, raw, elaborated, frozen and shaped pastries in conformity with the Products bible and the instructions of the Regional Pastry Chef.
- Oversees the security conditions and reports it to his/her superior..
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge:
- Technical degree in Food and Beverage / Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in F&B operations.
- Knowledge of European pastry speciality items.
- in English.
- Customer focus
- Change and adaptability
- Driving and Achieving Results
- Commercial Understanding
- Attention to Details
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 50 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pinkie, Pull &Bear, Oviesse, Oysho, Stradivarius, Salsa Jeans, Columbus Caf, Butcher Shop & Grill, Paul.
Azadea Group headquarters are located in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate over 250 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops' opening through the 3 coming years.