• Updating data related to salary addition / deduction in HRMS upload format which includes the following
o OT hours of SRC employees
o Hardship allowances of site engineers
o Other additions / deduction like personal calls, traffic fines, school fees, HSBC, postage etc.
• Liaising with HR with regards to salary issues
Updating changes or new bank details in HRMS
• Bank transfers manual & online of monthly salaries & also payouts done outside payroll.
• Liaising with the bank regarding foreign currency deals
• Processing annual incentive payment to all eligible employees
• Processing payment for end of service benefit
• Printing of payslips of site engineers & forwarding the same to be couriered after putting them in envelopes. Also sending payslips through emails.
• Booking salary journals from HRMS to Movex of all the monthly payrolls.
• Checking of School fee invoices or claims for the eligibility & forwarding them for payment processing accordingly.
• Checking of claims received for other allowances like furniture whose payouts are done along with monthly payroll
• Payments / transfers done for Hardship request outside payroll after checking the breakups & calculations.
• Requesting for funds for monthly salaries or payments done outside payroll.
• Balance sheet recons, write offs & passing journals for reclass entries
• Clearing of outstanding advances • Head count reconciliation and reporting
• Liaise with the bank with salary related issues
• Handling employee queries related to salary.
• Displays a commitment to Orange Excellence initiatives
• Must be able to communicate fluently in Arabic and English
• Bachelors in Accounting
• 3-4 years of relevant experience, with over 5 years total experience
• Must be based in Abu Dhabi/ Dubai
• Must be expert in Oracle
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Confidentiality is a must
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.