Personal Assistant / Team Administrator
Atkins Middle East
· Typing reports, minutes, e-mails, letters, faxes etc
· Diary management (on Outlook) for Management.
· Raising orders and checking invoices
· Scanning documents
· Photocopying documents and sending faxes
· Recording incoming and outgoing mail
· Answering telephone and taking messages for Management
· Arranging meetings, booking rooms and arranging hospitality
· Making travel arrangements car hire, flights, hotels
· Collating and binding of documents
· Monitoring holiday rotation for the department
· Filing documents
· Coordinating periodic reviews of CVs, job descriptions & organisational structure status
· Bid management administrative support to all PMO personnel
Any other duties as delegate by PMO Management
· A self starter who needs minimal supervison to fulfill their primary role & responsibilites
· An enthusiatic team player
· Extremely personable & who can be sensitive to other cultural needs and their requirements
· Highly driven & self-motivated
· Ability to be discrete if handling sensitive documentation or material
· Utmost levels of honesty & integrity
· Willingness to remain flexiable and adapt according to change
· Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 10 years professional work experience with 5 in a similar role, or
· Proven secretarial skills, or appropriate qualification.
· Excellent typing skills.
· Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
· Demonstrate relevant experience in a similar role or structure.
· Must be highly self-motivated and professional.
· Must contribute and share ideas, and support others.
· Must be able to plan and organise, prioritising own workload
· Excellent written and spoken English language skills
· Ability to develop their own personal and professional skills under their own initiative or via internal and/or external learning
· Regional experience or similar
About the Company
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the world’s major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
• focus on quality
• seek world class design and excellence
• strive to add value
• be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).