Personnel Administration Supervisor
Develop, implement, review process and administer employee claims and requests relating to status, payments, leaves, and loans ensuring they are completed effectively and efficiently in compliance with policies and procedures.
1. Reviews employees' claims and payments, assess against Company policy to ensure compliance with the appropriate policies and procedures.
2. Calculates and processes employees’ initial and recurrent payments as well as final settlements. Liaison with individual employees, departments and Payroll as required. Coordinates with the HR Employee Engagement Team to facilitate smooth onboarding and offboarding processes.
3. Utilizes the SAP HR module and automated workflows to ensure effective provisions as needed. Ensures the entry and maintenance of employee data in the system to reflect contract changes, extensions, promotions, and transfers.
4. Evaluates and approves SAP updates in accordance with the Company’s policies, procedures or management approval, working closely with the IT Department for SAP and HR Workflow modifications.
5. Ensures that the Workflow and SAP system is kept current and efficient through the utilization of all relevant data validation tools, including checklists, recommended checking protocols and the generation of reports of various kinds. Reviews and improves the Checklists and other tools on a frequent basis.
6. Reviews employees’ Overtime, Allowances, Benefits, Loans, Salary Adjustments and other similar claims to ensure compliance with policy. Then requests Payroll to process the payments accordingly
7. Administers all types of employees’ absences such as annual leave, sick leave, compassionate leave, and patient escort leaves.
8. Liaises with the Insurance Department and the Shariah Court to expedite payments due to employees and/or their relatives as a result of injury or death.
9. Liaises externally with the Government Pension Authority, the State Statistics Bureau, counterparts in local sister oil & gas Companies, court authorities and local educational bodies to address work-related issues, ensure adherence to official directives and requirements and to compile all necessary reports and other documentation.
10. Systematically reviews and updates the Business Process Maps and the Master Control Sheets for the Personnel Administration Division on a regular basis to optimize transactional efficiency and sustain a culture of continuous improvement within the Division.
Benefits to the Position
Tax Free Status
Flights for family
End of Service Benefits (1 months salary for every year worked)
Education allowance for children
37 working days leave a year
B.A. Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
6 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility in human resource activities.
Knowledge of SAP HR module.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point).
Strong knowledge of generic HR Policies, fair employment practices and employment law.
About the Company
About the Company
Qatargas, established in 1984, pioneered the LNG Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producer in the world with a capacity of 42 MTA from its seven trains, delivering safety and reliably LNG to its customers in all four corners of the world from its first class facilities in Qatar. As a high caliber professional you too can make a difference - change your future, join Qatargas and change the world.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country of origin.