Mediclinic Middle East
Pharmacy Technician – The City Hospital
• At least 3 years experience in a similar capacity in a hospital environment.
• Previous hospital experience is a must.
• Must have experience in I.V admixtures and (TPN) preparations
• Readiness to take up assigned responsibility.
• Ability to function effectively under pressure.
• Physically fit (nature of job requires standing for long periods)
• Excellent interpersonal Skills
• Good computer skills
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Assist Pharmacists with Pharmacy duties like Filling Prescriptions, I.V. Admixture, Medication supply to different wards and (TPN) preparations.
• Assist in maintaining pharmacy stocks and monitoring movement / inventory of pharmaceutical items.
• Prepared to work shifts and extended hours when required.
• Maintain Confidentiality at all times.
• Any other duties that may be assigned with the skill of the job holder
About the Company
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International, one of the top 10 listed private hospital groups in the world with 52 healthcare facilities in Southern Africa, 14 in Switzerland under the name Hirslanden AG and 10 in the UAE. Their headquarters are in Stellenbosch, South Africa.
Previously EHL Management Services, the company became Mediclinic Middle East when its majority shareholder, Mediclinic International, acquired all remaining shares from its partners Varkey Group and General Electric in October 2012.
Mediclinic Middle East owns and operates some of the most respected healthcare facilities in the region. These include Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, Mediclinic City Hospital, Mediclinic Dubai Mall, Mediclinic Ibn Battuta, Mediclinic Meadows, Mediclinic Arabian Ranches, Mediclinic Mirdif, Mediclinic Al Qusais, Mediclinic Al Sufouh and Mediclinic Beach Road.