Piping Design Manager
Rotary Engineering Limited
- Select, lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of professional Piping engineers and technical and administrative support staff to ensure that, piping engineering are completed on time within budget and as per the set goals
- Create career development programmes for the team and develop medium-term planning for the growth of the process.
- Ensure implementation of projects for expanding and /or modifying the production lines
- Study the characteristics of all possible equipment available and suggest acquiring the most appropriate equipment for carrying out the operations.
- Lead, guide, evaluate and develop a team of engineer with design engineering responsibilities to ensure that the organisation achieves it business objectives and complies with all relevant regulations and laws
- To comply with the organisation safety and regulation.
- Oversee and ensure feasibility study, conceptual, basic and detailed engineering designs that are carried out by the Piping discipline are in accordance with project requirements.
• Degree or Master in Mechanical Engineering or higher
• 10+ years relevant working experience on drafting and design of plants and systems for projects in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical or Pharmaceutical Industries
• Well-versed in all local and international codes and standards on the related field
• Computer literate and good hand-on experience on applications such as CAD drafting, Microsoft Office, Plant design and CAE software, etc.
• Positive attitudes/ Drive for result
• Good interpersonal, management and decision making skills
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region’s leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, construction (EPC) and integrated maintenance services to the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical industries.
Over 40 years, Rotary has established a strong presence out of its base in Singapore to Southeast Asia, India, China and the Middle East. Listed in Singapore since 1993, Rotary’s clients include Oiltanking, Vopak, Shell and ExxonMobil. In Saudi Arabia, Rotary has also executed major milestone projects for prestigious clients like Saudi Aramco, Total and SABIC.
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to join and grow with our 7,000 strong global workforce.