Al Hamad Engineering
• Production of Baseline Program/ Master Schedule as per the contract requirements and obtain clients approval. Ensuring contractual obligations are met with respect to planning and programming.
• Liaison with Contracts Manager/Project Manager with respect to changes and potential delays, and advice on possible acceleration measures. Interface changes and variations onto the approved program to indicate effect of same.
• Prepare and maintain detailed engineering and construction schedules including development of critical path and project float.
• Monitor hours and costs to determine trends and to assist in forecasting.
• Participates in the development of timetables and schedules for project.
• Coordinates projects with all affected parties to ensure projects are completed on schedule and government regulations and health and safety requirements are maintained.
• Analyzes data and situations, recommends solutions to supervisor
• Implementing Quality Management System in their area
• Implementing Quality policy and objectives in his area
• Implementing the identified corrective and preventive action
• Preparation of S-Curves, cash flow and earned value analysis
• Preparation of weekly & Monthly reports / executive weekly & Monthly reports / time and cost claims
• Any other responsibility assigned by management
• Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical Service and delivery focused with very professional attitude
• Able to report internally and externally
• Highly organised and professional
• Good communications and team working
• 4 -8 years in General, Out of which at least 2 years in G.C.C as Architectural Engineer
• Ability to prepare Project Execution plans, and supervising project scheduling activities
• Weekly / Monthly performance, delays, possible impacts, prepare time schedule, response to subcontractor plan & review, Monthly Progress Report
About the Company
About the Company
Al Hamad Engineering is a Part of Mohamed Hamad Almana Group of Companies established with the intent to become a regional Construction company from its head quarters in Qatar. Alhamad Engineering Culture At the heart of the company culture is its people and also the culture on which the company delivers values toits stakeholders, customers and employees.
- Leading Edge skills and management processes
- Associate world class partners
- We operate in partnership with our clients
- Financial success
- To become a successfully regional player
- Speed and Quality in everything we do
- Strength through diversity
Candidates who applied for this job also applied for:
|1||Planning Engineer KEO International Consultants||Doha|
|2||Planning Engineer Al Reyami Group||UAE|
|3||Planning Engineer Networkers International||Abu Dhabi|
|4||Planning Engineer Control Contracting & Trading Company (CCTC)||Abu Dhabi|
|5||Planning Engineer Networkers International||Abu Dhabi|