After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Plant Manager – Adhesive
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Plant Manager – Adhesive – Saudi Arabia
My Client is globally leader in market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands. They are currently recruiting for Plant Manager to be responsible for their Adhesive Plant based in Damman and reports directly to General Manager. As Plant Manager – Adhesive you will be responsible for all plant operations including safety/ health/ environment, production, maintenance, production internal logistic.
• Manufacturing management of plant as well as performance monitoring and improvement of efficiency
• Maintaining of Quality Standards and programs
• Planning, feasibility studies, new Projects
• To manage plant operations with low cost and high efficiency and productivity according to national standards and safety and laws.
• To conduct the plant related projects and to adapt technological innovations.
• To research the development possibilities in order to improve productivity/ quality.
• To maintain/built a sustainable plant organization with a high level of motivation along all workforce
• To develop permanently alternatives to changing market condition to ensure benchmark-plant performance
• To organize the worker/employer relationships in the plant.
Skills & Qualifications:
• University Degree is essential.
• Consideration will be given for five or more years plant/general management experience in a manufacturing environment in lieu of formal education
• Minimum 3 years production and management experience
• Worked on international projects
• Experience with manufacturing methods, process improvement programs,
• Ability to understand and apply financial concepts.
• Proficient computer skill level in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software. Appreciated additional experience using materials management and manufacturing job-costing software. SAP-Skills will be positive differentiation criteria.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants’ sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.