H. Mahmood J. Al-Bunnia & Sons Company
Responsible for all Manufacturing, Purchasing, and Distribution operations as well as Manufacturing support functions: Engineering, Planning and Maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operation which ensure the most effective return on assets.
• Initiative plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
• Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our customers’ expectations.
• Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports Lincoln’s strategic initiatives.
• Establish group and individual accountabilities throughout assigned departments for problem
• Solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis, depending on need.
• Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
• Improve manpower utilization within existing departments and processes.
• Schedule stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
• Manage spending against budget and in relation to changes in production volume.
• Assure that collective bargaining agreements are effectively administered and that employee grievances are addressed in a timely fashion.
• Work to establish management practices throughout assigned areas which include all employees’ positive involvement with opportunity for construction input and action.
• Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes. Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
• Maintain individual skills keeping up to date with latest production and production management concepts.
QUALIFICATIONS & Skills :
• The continued growth of the Lincoln business requires a dedicated and proven leader able to work closely with all business functions.
• 4 year degree; business or technical field
• 5 plus years of experience in a high production environment.
• High energy level required.
• Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
About the Company
About the Company
The company originated during the Ottoman Empire in 1910 by the trading business of Haj Mahmood Jassim Al Bunnia.
Haj Mahmood Al Bunnia first started by bartering goods and quickly, became the exporter of seeds, dates, beans, fruits, wool, and other commodities to the Middle East in addition to being an importer.
In the 1950s to meet market conditions and with the formation of the H. Mahmood J. Al Bunnia & Sons Company (HMBS), the operations expanded into the manufacturing of food stuffs and expanded trade to International markets. In the following decades as the socioeconomic environment became more dynamic, HMBS responded by vertically expanding its business lines to maintain independence to best serve its customers. Whenever HMBS faced a challenge or roadblock, the company looked within to overcome and succeed. This often required establishing new companies and competencies such as transportation, engineering, construction and other disciplines which quickly developed into significant enterprises within the HMBS portfolio. This intense goal-oriented focus remains a central part of the company’s fabric and serves as the main engine for HMBS’ vertical and
In the almost 100 years since the company was founded, HMBS has remained a family business that has gained, held, and strengthened market leadership positions through the
family’s strategy of managing its business with a long-term, regional perspective.